- Construction Jobs is a web based publication allowing undertakings or persons to publicise job vacancies an on this website subject to a fee. Construction Jobs allows offers and proposals to be exchanged between persons and undertakings. Construction Jobs endeavours to match job seekers with potential job opportunities. Construction Jobs does not involve itself in any transactions between agencies, employers’ candidates which may arise from a publication on this website.
- Construction Jobs is not an employment agency as defined under in the Employment Agency Act 1971.
- Construction Jobs does not and cannot accept liability for any losses whatsoever accruing to job seeker where an incorrect or inaccurate publication of a job opportunity or advertisement is published on this website. Construction Jobs does not post advertisements are the sole responsibility of the advertiser. At all times the a job seeker is urged to confirm the content of the advertisement directly with the advertiser. Construction Jobs will endeavour to have all live advertisements accessible throughout an advertising campaign but job seekers shall accept that from time to time technical and other difficulties may result in the site and job advertisements becoming unavailable for a period of time. Job seekers shall hereby acknowledge that Construction Jobs accepts no liability for any losses that may accrue to job seekers if the website becomes unavailable
- Construction Jobs reserves the right to remove job advertisements from the website and the job seeker accepts that Construction Jobs will not be liable for any losses which may accrue to a job seeker in the event any advertisement is removed.
- Construction Jobs cannot vouch or guarantee the identity of users of this website and in that regard cannot warrant truthfulness or accuracy of information submitted to the website by advertisers .
- ConstructionJobs.ie offers a facility to job seekers to save their CVs on the website. Job seekers hereby authorise ConstructionJobs.ie their CV to any third party subject to the job seekers approval. The jobseeker accepts they must actively authorise only the publication of the CV
- This agreement shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and the courts of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear and determine all dispute arsing out of this agreement.